From 1 September, in line with current government guidance, seating within the Hall and Music Room returned to normal configurations, with no social distancing in place.
Entry requirements - COVID-19 Status
For entry to all events, ticketholders aged 18 and over (unless medically exempt), will need to demonstrate on arrival at the venue proof of COVID-19 status by providing:
- Text or email confirmation of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test (test to be taken up to 48 hours at home or at a test centre prior to attending the event at the venue);
- Proof of full vaccination - both doses received (with the second dose at least 14 days prior to the arrival at the venue) by using the NHS App, an NHS COVID Pass letter (available by phoning 119 and selecting ‘NHS COVID Pass Service’), or by presenting your COVID Vaccination Card or any overseas proof of vaccination status;
- Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of arrival at the venue (and after the 10-day self-isolation period following the result).
Those under the age of 18 should have verbal confirmation from a parent or guardian that they have not received a positive COVID-19 test.
The NHS COVID Pass is available through the NHS App, nhs.uk, or as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119. You will also be able to show text or email confirmation of vaccine status.
Order NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Tests here or pick them up from any pharmacy or test site. Here’s where to report a COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result.
Additional safety measures at Liverpool Philharmonic
We will continue to implement additional measures at Liverpool Philharmonic including:
- An enhanced cleaning regime throughout the building
- Hand sanitiser provided throughout the building
- Increased ventilation of the venue
- All audience and staff members are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings
We ask all customers to be considerate and give fellow audience members their space in bars and public areas, as much as possible.
We will continue to be alert to changing conditions and government guidance with respect to COVID-19 and will modify our policies as necessary going forward and will communicate any changes to ticket holders.